Apps that pay the most

Ok folks a quick bit of fun. Which apps do you use that pay you the most each month? This can be on smartphone or tablet.

We're looking for more obscure apps here so I'm excluding task 360, field agent and roamlers.

I will get us started with VYPR which usually gets me 15 a month.

Good idea Andrew. I'm getting myself a new iphone soon (although I'll have to move with the times and actually learn how to use it!) so will be interested to know where people earn their cash. Looking forward to seeing everyone's suggestions. Is VYPR a task app along the lines of roamler etc?

its an app for feeding back on product ideas (food related). You look at pictures and give feedback. It pays out to PayPal. It's not a bad little earner but you have to keep updating it to get the pictures to download.

I tried vypr but where I live, the arse end of beyond and further still I didn't get many results so have up.

I'm a huge fan of curious cat, because of it's low payout threshold and that it earns me 30+ a month easily

Ahh hard one without T360 or Roamler, ok, BeMyEye have made 210 in last 2 weeks

I should have added bemyeye to the list of exclusions as well!