How to Sell Retirement Home

Bit of a situation here. I've got to sell my wife's grandmother's mobile home in a retirement park in Florida. I've listed with an "agent" who is also a resident in the park. There hasn't been any real movement for the past five months or so.
    I'm trying to come up with ways to get the word out about the place. The first thing that I've come up with is to put up with a website (http://www.buygramshouse.com) to at least promote it, beyond the walk-ins that the agent gets every so often.
    My real question is, how do we get this visible to people up north who might be looking for an inexpensive place? Are there forums, listings, or some other mechanisms that I simply don't know about? How do people go about looking for these type places?

Have you considered looking for a better agent? i.e. One that has made a lot of sales in the past 90 days.

From what I hear and read on the "selling and buying a house" forum here at GW, the housing market in FL. has tanked big time. Not a lot of anything is moving quickly at all. That being said, have you placed ads in the major newspapers in the North (Boston, Hartford,etc.)? Millions of people read the Globe and the Current. Start there. If you don't think your agent is doing enough to market the property, get another one that will. And make sure the property is priced correctly. What have the comps been for surrounding properties. Is grandma's property priced in that range...maybe even a little lower then the lowest priced comp? Give your realtor a call and get info. Good luck, NancyLouise

Where is it?
    How big ... how many rooms ... maker ... age ... other relevant parameters, such as extra room, patio, swing-out awning, etc., please.
    Oh - and asking price?
    Somebody asked me where it was ... I couldn't tell them.
    So I was a lot of help, wasn't I, then?? To either him or you!
    Go-between ... who doesn't know nuthin'. Dad would have said, "As useless as tits on a boar"!

How about a cheap, quick, easy visit to this beautiful, spacious home, folks?
    Won't even track up the floor with your dirty boots (or need to take 'em off at the door)!
    ole joyful

Did you see my post telling about it over on Kitchen Table ...
    ... where there are a great many more viewing eyeballs?
    There was even a suggestion that we should all chip in and buy it ...
    ... as KT clubhouse!
    Admin. slapped my wrist for trying to sell real estate!
    Deleted.
    Nobody can do that around here but them ...
    ... and their clients.
    So - I tried.
    That's what the steer did.
    The result? Inconceivable!