Mortgage for Foreign Nationals

Just wondered if anyone would be able to help please ..

I am an Egyptian National living in the UK for almost 3 years now and I was thinking to get a mortgage. Having done some research, the only bank that will give me a mortgage at the moment is Halifax as everyone else require a %75 LTV if you're a foreign national.

Any one with a similar situation or know anyone who gone through something similar? Does anyone know any other banks/building societies that doesnt require %75 LTV for Non UK/EEA?

FYI - I can afford a 10% LTV mortgage (EDIT Meant to say 90% LTV - 10% deposit) . I have been in the UK for almost 3 years with more than a year left on my current visa to be renewed for another year before I can get my indefinite leave to remain.

Thank you in advance.

If you can afford to only need to borrow 10% of the purchase price why do you want to borrow more than 75%?

Sorry, I meant to say I can afford to pay 10% deposit as in 90% LTV - you can tell I'm new to this lol.

perhaps engage with a mortgage broker who may be able to give you more options.