Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CWL Aftermarket Portal

Im currently considering purchasing this trading software, is there anyone actively using it that can provide me with an CWL Aftermarket Portal review?

Ive been trading with the CWL Livemarket Portal for several years now. No complaints. Not yet tried the Aftermarket Portal, though did discuss it with my account manager recently.

The CWL Aftermarket Portal is pretty easy to work with, great support team too.

I too have been using the CWL Livemarket for a while now. Super backtesting capabilities, a few notibale bugs with Windows 7 but these were quickly fixed with patches.

I have just had a fancy fancy brochure from CWL does the product provide what's promised?

Hi Frank Ive been using CWL Aftermarket Portal for the last few years and I was skeptical initially. It was a workmate who forwarded me on to them so I never receive any sort of brochure. Im reasonably happy with how its going, im actually looking at upgrading thought to the livemarket portal this year.

Cheers orange22 I had a chat with them earlier today and am looking to get going with this.

Good movement on M&S over the last several days.

What should I be looking for in a broker? I am told that Barclays are good?

It all about your style of trading. I recommend that you shop around for a bit. Many brokers offer 'frequent trader rates' which are usually cheaper in the long run (if you trade often)